5 SLEEP TIPS
You cannot underestimate the value of sleep in a muscle building or a fat loss program. A good nights sleep will help keep your muscles healthy your hormones balanced and your energy levels high and can also contribute to greater levels of fat loss.
- Tips for a greater sleep
- Turn of all media 35-45 mins before bed and read to wind down the brain
- Aim for 7-9 hours unbroken sleep (if this is not achieved there maybe other issues that are interrupting your sleep pattern like stress or anxiety)
- Carbs in the evening can make you sleepy (try 30-40g of porridge with almond milk). AS A FOOTNOTE IM NOT TALKING ABOUT A BAG OF CHIPS OR A BOWL OF PASTA OR A PIZZA
- Make sure its dark use blackout blinds
- Turn off all wifi and devices. Go old school alarm clock instead of phone or better still wake naturally