Greek Lamb and Feta Salad
This wholesome meal will help you in your fat loss and/or muscle building goal. It’s fit for the great Greek Warriors of the past. Bonus: It tastes glorious.
Nutrition: Moderate in carbs and high in protein. This will increase your energy so that you can train well!
- 200g Lamb Fillet or Tenderloin
- 20g Feta Cheese
- 7.5g Almonds chopped
- 35g Couscous uncooked weight
- 35g Spinach
- 2 teaspoons of Fig Jam
- 30ml Red Wine
1. Heat a small amount of oil in a pan and add the lamb at high heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the wine and jam to the pan cook for 2-3 minutes and until the sauce starts to thicken. Add the lamb back to the sauce with the lamb juices. Heat the lamb until cooked.
3. Now cook the couscous in boiling water for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Place the spinach on a plate, slice the lamb and place on to the spinach, sprinkle over the feta and almonds and finally pour over the fig and red wine sauce.
I am going to be honest. Being a Royal Marine Commando taught me more about health and fitness than all of my personal training courses combined. That’s no criticism of the teaching, rather a nod to the fact that health and fitness is a way of life in the Royal Marines because our lives depended on it.
Saxony was desperate to lose weight. At 40% body fat, she felt unhealthy and nowhere near her physical potential. She had trained with a number of personal trainers before but they couldn’t help her achieve the transformation she wanted. Here’s how she got down to 20% body fat in just 16 weeks
Most of us will struggle to find the time for exercise occasionally, and that’s perfectly ok – life happens. As a business owner and parent, I understand how time constraints can impact your health and fitness. I often have to remind myself that my health and fitness directly contribute to my business productivity and life.